Life Changes Care Management ™ Services
A Care Manager fills many roles. Your family’s desires and needs will determine what roles are appropriate to solve your healthcare puzzle. Call today for your complimentary initial phone consultation and for more information on a wide variety of services customized to meet your needs.
- Medical Management & Advocacy – As your advocate I coordinate the best possible care with your “team”. I work closely with your physician to proactively manage your health conditions including medications. As a Registered Nurse, I monitor changing conditions and coordinate care changes prescribed by your physician.
- Healthcare Navigator – As your personalized guide I walk with you through the complex healthcare system. Together, we ask the right questions and obtain answers from medical professionals, facilities and other service providers.
- Caregiver Support and Education – Supporting the caregiver is absolutely essential. This might mean services in the home to help you, learning ways to relax and cope with your feelings more effectively, or gaining new skills that make caregiving easier.
- Expert Guidance for End-of-Life Care – As a Certified Hospice and Palliative Nurse (CHPN) for many years I offer specialized services focused on keeping you comfortable and supporting your family unit as you take this sacred journey together.
- Communication – Clear and effective communication keeps your care team updated and moving in the same direction – creating high quality and consistent care for you. Facilitating family meetings and care conferences, or speaking individually with you, your loved ones, your physicians, facility staff, and other caregivers and service providers creates a strong team.